Warning: Last items in stock!
Marrying a gorgeous sounding tube pre-amp with solid-state amplification has been a long known technique for achieving unequaled sound quality in hi-end component audio. While kicking around ideas for our new head- phone amp we thought, why not try this same technique in a single component?
We built ph25.2 and were blown away by the increased detail, clarity, and presence the design offered. The tube hybrid headphone amp was born. Hand assembled using the highest quality parts available the music hall ph25.2 will have you singing along with your favorite artists.
• Rated power output: 650mW (47 Ω)
• Input sensitivity: 330mV
• Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz (1dB)
• Noise: < 0.8mV (max. volume)
• THD: < 0.25% (1kHz)
• Highly reliable 6N16B tube pre-amp section employing SRPP circuit
• 2 buffered headphone outputs incorporating superior TPA6120 opamps
• Precise Alps Type 27 potentiometer with 0.5dB accuracy
• Neutrik headphone output sockets
• 2 x analog inputs, CD and AUX
• Special low-noise R-core power transformer
• Dimensions: 9,5 x 21,5 x 34cm (H x W x D)
• Weight: 3,5 kg
No customer reviews for the moment.